Finance Manager - Retail / Wholesale Industry
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 October 2017
My client, an Leading Retail brand, is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their Finance team:
- Manage the finance team overseeing and reviewing Financial Operations and Reporting; also looking after Financial Analysis
- Responsible for budget & forecast, financial reporting, tax reporting, etc.
- Prepare weekly & monthly financial reports as required, and manage cash flow to an acceptable operation level
- Handle fixed assets maintenance, stores & warehouse periodic stocktaking as well as monitor the stock variance and stock valuation so as to assist the General Manager to manage slow moving items
- Provide financial analysis reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action
- Review and develop the internal control procedures and policies
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and external professional parties
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor degree in Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in MNC, preferred working in retail industry
- Retail and inventory management experience are definitely essential
- Full finance spectrum experience, including Financial and Management reporting exposure
- Strong leadership with positive attitude, analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, strong sense of accountability & be strong team player
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,