Finance Manager - US's leading Life Insurance company
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Our client is an US's leading life insurer with different line of businesses including general insurance, life insurance, and investment services. An ideal candidate would have 6+ years of investment accounting experience within the banking sector, with solid product knowledge.
* Prepare and review investment accounts and asset database
* Oversee group account reconciliation and month end closing issues
* Review the accounting policy and standard for the group
* Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
* Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
* CPA qualified holder is a must
* At least 6 years relevant experience in insurance company
* Strong oral and written communicate skills in English, Chinese and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,