$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
21 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a listed conglomerate in infrastructure industry with business operation presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific regions. Currently they are seeking for a Finance Manager in their HK office to join their growing finance team.
- Responsible for group consolidation, management reporting and financial analysis including budgeting & forecasting, variance analysis etc.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on tax and audit related issues
- Provide coaching and lead team to ensure financial reports are submitted on time and accurate
- Perform ad-hoc projects upon requested
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant work experiences gained in Big 4 and MNC
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Solid experience in group consolidation is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300