Finance Project Manager - System
$720000 - 900000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2017
Finance and accounting
Our client, an international FMCG brand, is recruiting for a Finance Project Manager - System for their regional Finance team:
- Reporting to the CFO, lead a team in driving Finance Projects across APAC regions
- Partner with global finance teams, implement, maintain and enhance the Finance systems across APAC to improve workflow efficiency
- Work closely with the FP&A functions and the Business Services team working on robotics and Shared Services to adapt the system to an organization in a transformation process
- Design an end-to-end process leading to a seamless monthly 2-year-reforecasting based on information maintained by budget holders, producing at the same time new cash forecasts
- Partner closely with the internal Departments regionally and locally on reporting and forecasting module and streamline processes
- In charge of BI implementation and ensure smooth integration processes
- Ad hoc projects / tasks as required
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in systems implementations/administration and/or financial controlling; with minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Experience in SAP / Oracle / TM1 will be an advantage
- Project management experience with strong analytical skills and system experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office and addition system knowledge
Attractive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.