Financial Analyst (Business Partner)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 29 May 2017
Our client is a one of the market leader in their industry. The company has grown exponentially in the last decade and continues to expand. Now, they are looking for a Financial Analyst (Business Partner) to join their Finance team.
- Manage any financial budgeting, planning and forecasting processes for large capital projects
- Support the CFO and other key stakeholders with key commercial decisions
- Closely work with cross-functional teams to understand industry, product and business related trends, that pose potential financial risk
- Expect to contribute to financial improvement plans - winning new business and cost transformation
- Lead on a range of ad hoc financial projects
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related with accounting professional bodies
- AT LEAST 5 years of financial/ business analysis experiences
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Strong communication and problem -solving skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,