Financial Analyst, MNC, up to 45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 November 2017
A well-known multinational company in retail and trading industry is now seeking a Financial Analyst in their FP&A team of 4 in HK to support their business expansion in APAC.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare sales statistics, pricing and cost analysis for management review
- Work closely with other department and monitor CAPEX for store opening
- Prepare P&L analysis, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure financial impacts are assessed and incorporated in decision-making
- Assist in any ad hoc analysis to support management decisions
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience as Financial Analyst; experience in trading or retail industry is definitely a plus!
- Good command in spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,