Financial Analyst - up to 35k
$480000 - 480000 / month
Central and Western District
11 December 2017
Finance and accounting
Our client is an American company and listed on US stock exchange. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join its growing finance team. It is an excellent opportunity to drive growth and efficiency across the business.
- Report to the FP&A Manager
- Prepare management reports, including daily sales report, bimonthly sales, monthly variance analysis based on Profit and Loss
- Evaluate financial model of business to ensure the investment projects are properly justified within a specific timeframe, by calculating the NPV and IRR
- Participate in annual budget, quarterly forecast including review, evaluate and analyse
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- CPA/ ACCA qualification is a MUST
- At least 3 years Regional FP&A experiences in sizable or multiple national company
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin as a plus
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to work with strategic objectives in mind
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.