(Financial IT) Project Manager (relocation)
$80000 - 150000 / month
Central and Western District
14 September 2018
IT and technology
- Design, manage and deliver an office relocation including trading floor project
- Act as a point of contact for management, key stakeholders of cross-functional teams and external parties to ensure effective communications and deliveries at satisfactory level. Works with Business/Technology Owners to ensure that the deliverables achieve the business result that enables value creation.
- Facilitates joint planning with the client in the early stages of project formation.
- Develops integrated baseline project plans applying estimated models; documents estimating assumptions, refines plans and manages performance against them
- Monitor and report project progress and cost. Identify, prioritize, and mitigate exposure of project risks.
- Handle budgets manage the cost-efficient plan
- Project risk management
- Project execution, change management, site-work and handover supervision
- Maintain and manage external vendors to ensure the project timelines and standards are strictly met
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines, holder of PMP preferred
- 8-10 years relevant experience in system engineering
- Good experience in IT infrastructure projects, especially office move, trading floor and data center relocation for i-banks
- Experience managing projects with moderate level of value (benefit / cost), and moderate or lower level of complexity and uncertainty
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/ Cantonese
- Intermediate to expert project management knowledge including plan development; scheduling methodology; project metrics gathering, analyzing, and reporting; risk and issue assessment and quantification methodologies; cost/benefit analysis and alternatives identification; budgeting, financials and benefits management
- Good leadership knowledge, performance development / coaching, reward / recognition)
- Possesses working knowledge of SDLC and Agile delivery methodologies
- Able to prepare quality reports and presentation materials
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300