Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (Bank) -Temp to Perm
$40000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
23 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable local bank, is urgently looking for FP&A Manager for the commercial banking sector. This is a contracting role with a strong view to permanency. They are looking for someone who is experienced in ALCO and financial analysis and planning. The right candidate will start immediately!
- Provide MIS supporting on budget planning, sales forecast and strategic financial analysis
- Handle financial budget, forecast, MI, cost allocation, balance sheet management, ALCO, RWA, RAROC, interest rates and cross-border business transactions and subsidies
- Handle strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals
- Spearhead the strategic plan and policies for business control of Commercial Banking, e.g. Marketing, Finance, MIS, Compliance, Credit, Transaction Banking and Customer Service
- Handle Variance Analysis of product pricing, funding and margin against budget under the new FTP mechanism
- Degree in Finance or Business Economics
- 5-8 years FP&A experiences in banking industry
- Excellent excel skill
- Immediately Available is highly preferable
- Knowledge in ALCO
- Good command in English and Chinese
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300