Financial Reporting, European Bank, 40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 October 2017
A well-established European bank with a strong presence in Asia is looking for an accounting expertise to work on financial reporting and regulatory reporting for their HK entities.
- Responsible for local entities financial reporting and regulatory reporting process
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of head office reporting and regulatory returns
- Coordinate financial disclosure and regulatory reporting of the new requirements
- Perform assessment on the accounting treatment for current/new products and business, including general ledger booking logic and the financial and regulatory reporting impact
- Review and implement new accounting and regulatory requirements. Perform impact assessment and work with relevant department to roll out new accounting standards
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines and a qualified accountant is required
- Minimum 4 years' experience in financial institutions or CPA firms
- Strong knowledge on banking products and related accounting treatment
- Good knowledge on financial control framework for banks
- Open for big 4 candidates
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,