Financial Services - Head of Administration [1.2 - 1.5 mil]
HKD1200000 - 1500000 / month
Central and Western District
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a reputable financial services company.
They are currently looking for Head of Administration ensure smooth operation of the team.
- Oversee office administration for Hong Kong offices
- Manage and monitor corporate credit cards activities, card limit and investigate and escalate if needed
- Maintain and review preferred supplier arrangements, vendor databases and vendor relationships
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and senior management on various
- Leading and mentoring administration team to provide supporting services for daily operations
- Participate and coordinating in corporate events such as general and investor meetings
- Supervise a team to handle all accommodation related matters and deal with vendors directly for
- Manage travel trips for Hong Kong and oversea staff according to the group's guidelines
- Proactively review services level agreement and negotiate with travel vendors and handle contract renewal
- Consolidate preferred travel agents and hotel list for visitors and staffs
- Enforce and review business travel policies and guidelines
- Ensure procurement policies are followed
- Maintain and periodically review T&E policies
- Work closely with internal counterparties such as Group Legal and Finance teams
- Liaise with senior executives from regional offices on providing guideline on office relocation and renovation
- Maintain various MIS reports
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 15 years related experiences in financial services/ MNC firms
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
With an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
What's on offer?
- A company with a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility.
- A brilliant opportunity to define a major contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the business.
- A passionate, dynamic team in a company that is going places fast.Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300