Fixed Income Settlements (25-40K + competitive package)
$25000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
3 June 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a leading international company committed to building a successful and sustainable future for its people, customers and the communities it serves. Your brilliant skills in Settlement are needed to round out an exciting team of talented professionals.
You'll be responsible for daily operations related to securities trade settlement, providing processing as well as cash/funding management for clients. Tap into your wealth of experience to perform testing for system enhancements and support diverse group projects and reengineering projects. Your brilliant communication skills will shine as you meet with Sales office, client service, and product development teams as well as local
regulators and sub-custodians to define operating models to support new business requirements and new market initiatives. Co-ordinate with the global team to ensure sharing of experience and consistency while understanding customers' needs and market practices in different markets.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Position is open to university graduates with solid working experience in global custody operations environment.
- Outstanding background in both local and global settlement.
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional understanding of securities products.
- Innovative, flexible and with strong custody knowledge in fixed Income products, specifically bonds.
- Impressive understanding of cash payment activities in overseas markets.About youYou are highly motivated, a self-starter who can readily switch between tasks as demand warrants. You are a numbers person at heart yet you have the creative insights and business know-how to offer innovative approaches that streamline operations and improve client service.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior business leaders and external partners to improve settlement
- The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment were your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to professional development and a healthy work-life balance.Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local lawTo apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300