Foreign Corporate Trust - Client Services Group Manager(VP)
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
1 April 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a foreign banking group, with an international background and has office in various cities such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Korea, Japan, UK, US and India. They help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings.
This role is primarily responsible for leading and guiding a team, building and maintaining good relationship with key clients, ensuring high standard level of services, and liaising with external clients and internal stakeholder on transaction and operational issues etc.
- Manages the HK Corporate Trust Global Client Service team responsible for providing quality support to clients with transactions and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
- Maintains familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate. Sets policies and procedures for team.
- Contributes to the development of strategic initiatives that are designed to improve the overall client service experience and improve team productivity and quality.
- Resolves highly complex or non-routine issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed.
- Maintains relationships with business leaders to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking insight on client issues and trends to drive future revenue growth.
- Provides strategic guidance on internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determines needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members.
- Team support multiple, complex client accounts.
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years in Corporate Trust experience with 3-5 years of management experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
- Strong communication skills, operations and team management skillsAbout youWith an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
What's on offer?
- A company with a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility.
- A brilliant opportunity to define a major contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the business.
- A passionate, dynamic team in a company that is going places fast.Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300