Foreign Hedge Fund-Operations Senior Associate[50 - 70K]
$50000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
22 August 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Foreign Hedge Fund with a focus in Asia market.
They are currently looking for a Fund Operations Senior Associate to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Overall responsibility for trade verification, booking and matching, confirmation, failed trade investigations
- Perform trade processing and cash & stock reconciliations
- Prepare P&L report when necessary
- Liaise with fund administrator to ensure prices and movements are reconciled and validated
- Work closely with Front Office and prime brokers to ensure trades are successfully settled
- Review Net Asset Valuations prepared by fund administrator
- Liaise with different parties including auditors, custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers on fund matters
- Maintenance of the Fund Operations policies and procedures
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 8+ years of relevant experience within hedge fund area
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300