Front Office RAD Developer(Java/C#)-Top Tier iBank-50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 16 November 2017
Our client is a leading world-renowned iBank with branches and businesses all over the world. They are looking for RAD developers with solid development skills in Java or any Object Oriented programming languages, VBA, and Python to join their Front Office Equity Risk team.
If you're a RAD developer that possesses SOLID VBA and Python development experience and interested in investment bank environment and front office exposure, this is the role for you.
Our client has been expanding their front office Equity Risk developer team and is looking for RAD developers with at least 3 years of RAD experience and good communication skills to join their front office team, financial product knowledge is an advantage but not mandatory.
As a Front Office RAD Developer , you will :
- Focus on Front Office Book, developing PnL & Risk applications to provide first level support for traders in the Equity Derivatives platform in Hong Kong for Exotics, Delta One, Convertible Bonds, Warrant and Volatility trading desks
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident and system change management procedures, manage and track daily production problems; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; coordinate with developer teams to report and follow through bug fixing
- Minimize failures and ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems by continuously monitoring the performance⁄ operation, quickly diagnose and address any problems
- Bring together Operations, IT and Infrastructure teams during critical incidents and for preventative action planning
- Receive, transduce, and coordinate business requests to development and other IT teams in Hong Kong as well as Paris, London and New York sites
- Conduct system Quality Assurance Testing and assist in User Acceptance test; perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical applications and systems
- Be responsible for technical configuration and implementation on data interface file for system integration to and from the Equity Research workflow and distribution system
- Provide system and process documentation.
- Adhere to document procedural standards
- University qualification preferably in Computer Science, Information Management, Financial Engineer or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of development experience in RAD, Java OR any Object-Oriented Programming Languages, VBA, MSSQL
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative
- Strong problem solving techniques
- Near-native spoken and written English
- Knowledge in Equity Derivatives products is an advantage but not mandatory
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,