FRONTOFFICE EQD SUPPORT - INVESTMENT BANK - 60k
$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident and system change management procedures, manage and track daily production problems; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; coordinate with developer teams to report and follow through bug fixing.
- Minimize failures and ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems by continuously monitoring the performance⁄ operation, quickly diagnose and address any problems.
- Bring together Operations, IT and Infrastructure teams during critical incidents and for preventative action planning.
- Receive, transduce, and coordinate business requests to development and other IT teams in Hong Kong as well as Paris, London and New York sites.
- Conduct system Quality Assurance Testing and assist in User Acceptance test; perform deployment or upgrade of mission critical applications and systems.
- Be responsible for technical configuration and implementation on data interface file for system integration to and from the Equity Research workflow and distribution system.
- Provide system and process documentation.
- Adhere to document procedural standards.
- Shift duty, weekend and holiday work are required.
- 3-5 years' experience supporting/developing a financial workplace environment. Solid experience on application support for equities business.
- Strong equity derivative product and valuation knowledge.
- Technical understanding of database, network and RealTime market data systems.
- Experience of working in front office environment
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative
- Developed problem-solving techniques
- Emphasis on communication skills and confidence in high pressure environment
- Experience in change controls, incident management
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300