Full Stack Developer- up to 50k
HK$40,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
15 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand.
- End to end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service's direction.
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data.
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end to end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge.
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release / change.
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team,
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 or more years of hands-on development experience with capacity in defining architectures, technology roadmaps, and leading a team of engineers
- Proficiency developing with modern programming languages and web technologies, and ability to rapidly develop proof-of-concepts
- Expert on FE development technologies like React, Nodejs, Angular, NPM, and Adobe Experience Manager, etc
- Ability to work with geographically distributed and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to define technology roadmaps and drive its execution
- Hands-on experience with AWS or GCP is highly desired
- Experience building highly available, secure, distributed systems
- Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable web services
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI or CD pipeline
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300