Fund Accountant - up to $50K- 12 months
$30000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
1 November 2018
This role is responsible for handling daily fund valuation and coordinate the work of a team of 4-5 juniors
As a fund accountant you will engage in the following:
- Handle daily fund valuation and coordinate the work of a team of 4-5 juniors
- Report to and assist duties assigned by team leader
- Contributes to Best Practice and continuous improvement of the framework.
- People management of the teams aligned to the Portfolio, ensuring alignment of resources based on capability and personal development objectives as well as capacity.
- Development of people aligned with Best Practice principles.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate
- Approx 5 years accounting experience, preferably with fund accounting experience
- Accounting background or relevant qualification
- Committed with good time management skill to handle deadline
- Can work under pressure
- CPA preferred
- Candidate with audit background also welcome
- Must speak English and Cantonese
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300