Fund accountant , PE Fund House
$40000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
4 February 2019
Banking and financial services
A well established Private Equity (Aum over USD$2Billion) with a fast growing and growing presence in Asia has a brand new opening for Financial Controller/Finance Director role.
- Manage NAV for Private Equity Group including the Funds and Funds' investment vehicles set up across asia pacific.
- Manage Monthly Financial reporting for all Group entities and produce consolidated financial package for management review
- Responsible for all audit projects together with the Fund Administrators and Auditors
- Manage all regulatory filings in licensed jurisdictions including HK, Singapore and other APAC countries.
- Oversee Group financial planning, budgeting and working capital management
- Work with the investment team to produce the Fund's quarterly valuation notes and client updates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Preferred with CPA degree
- At least 10 years of experience in Asset Management or Banking industry
- Proactive in taking ownership of problems, learn new systems and broaden knowledge in regulatory requirements
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with clients and colleagues at all levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300