FUND ACCOUNTANT, TEMP TO PERM, $20K - $28K HKD PER MONTH
$240000 - 336000 / month
Central and Western District
14 December 2017
Banking and financial services
Our client is a private investment company with an excellent opportunity for a high caliber, experienced Fund Accountant. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and a competitive salary package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee on a 6-month contract with the opportunity for conversion into a permanent full-time position. The job will start immediately.
The successful candidate will take a lead role in managing investments for a wealthy Indian family in Hong Kong. Some of the tasks will include:
- Issuing cheques
- Handling bank transfers
- Preparing bank reconciliation
- Posting journals and preparing financial statements as well as client reports
- Ad-hoc project work
- Degree holder in accounting / finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1 - 2 years solid experience in fund accounting and/or middle office accounting
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Clear thinker - able to understand and unravel complex issues
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels (both orally and in writing)
- Highly numerate and analytical - able to interpret and understand results
- Experience with NS NAV Dynamics is an advantage, although not necessary
- Good command of English
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.