Fund Operations Associate - 30-50K base + competitive bonus
HK$30,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
4 September 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global hedge fund, with an international background and has office in various cities such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Korea, Japan, UK, US and India.
This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that all trades are accounted for and settled correctly, daily processing of trades for a portfolio of investment funds, and preparing cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for daily processing of trades for a portfolio of investment funds and the preparation of cash reconciliations
- Interact with fund administrator, brokers and custodians for trade matching/settlement issues
- Follow up daily trade/cash activities and report to portfolio managers on daily basis
- Prepare Net Asset Value ("NAV") files for a portfolio of investment funds
- Liaise with investment managers, prime brokers and custodians in relation to trading activity as required for transaction processing and NAV preparation
- Liaise with internal and external parties for break investigation and rectification
- Provide support to senior management for new project/new system implementation
Your Skills & Experience
- University graduate or above in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of middle/back office experience in hedge funds
- Fund Accounting or administration experience would be a PLUS
- Knowledge with using Bloomberg AIM and VBA is preferred
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under own initiatives as well as being a good team player
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager Role
With an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
What's on offer?
- A company with a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility.
- A brilliant opportunity to define a major contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the business.
- A passionate, dynamic team in a company that is going places fast.Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300