Fund Operations, Financial Services, HKD40k
$480000 - 480000 / month
Central and Western District
10 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a well-managed and reputable independent investment manager, and this role will sit within their Operations team, reporting directly to the COO, with the business focusing on long-short products. Opening its Hong Kong office as the regional hub, they are expanding their investment scope and depth and have set up the business for future growth.
- To handle front to back fund operations including middle office on fund investment and discretionary accounts.
- Ensure trades are matched and settled effectively
- Monitor daily settlement process to ensure its compliance and timeliness
- Assist to monitor cash movements and positions
- Resolve and follow up on failed trades in timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of reconciling transactions with brokers and custodian
- To maintain good business relationship between Head office, fund investors and relevant business partners and services providers including custodians, fund administrators and brokers.
- To be familiar with the statutory requirements and legal obligation to the fund investment business.
- Prepare regular reports and filing to regulatory bodies
- Perform due diligent and/or service review for the counterparts
- Ensure internal/external audits are properly and efficiently carried out
- University graduate in any disciplines.
- 5 years relevant working experience in Financial Institution preferred from Fund House.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detailed oriented.
- Friendly and approachable personality and willing to learn.
- Good working attitude and willing to work in a small office environment.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.