Fund Operations, Manager, HKD50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 14 June 2017
Our client is a well-managed and reputable Chinese Asset Management, with an AUM of over USD90 billion. One of the largest fund management companies in Asia, they are licensed securities, advising on securities and asset management under the SFC. This role, will within Operations and will supervise a team of 3 people, and will directly report to the Head of Operations, and are looking for an experienced and solid candidate with good experience in investment operations / asset management operations.
- To manage day-to-day operations of the middle/back office efficiently and effectively
- To supervise the day-to-day reporting
- To review and improve the existing operation flows in close cooperation with front- and back-office-units / the appointed custodian and administrator
- To discuss, propose and implement operation flows for new portfolios / funds managed
- To formulate business requirements in the various projects of system implementation or system migration including UAT, development of operation workflow and implementation
- To develop and improve staff performance and foster a good team spirit
- To liaise frequently with the front office, overseas associates, local & overseas brokers and clients in resolving settlement issues
- To ensure procedures comply with regulatory requirements and internal standards
- To develop methodologies to monitor efficiency of investment operations and enhance and improve investment operations
- Direct report to the Head of Operations
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline.
- CFA or CPA qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in fund accounting, fund operations and administration. Less experience will be considered as Manager
- Deep knowledge of the whole securities investment operations workflow
- Knowledge of unit trust / mutual fund accounting / valuation /mutual recognition
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and derivatives such as options, swaps, futures, NDFs (forwards), repo
- Sufficient management or supervisory experience
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Able to read/write and speak Chinese (including Mandarin) is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,