GIPS Policy Write-up consultant-6 month contract$40k-$60k)
HKD40000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
9 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a large scale insurer looking to hire for their Global Investment Middle Office.
- Prepare GIPS Manual based on GIPS Steering Committee's Proposal. Perform detailed analysis of composite membership, firm assets under management, and composite and portfolio accounting data.
- Assist in preparing presentations on GIPS Committee
- Maintain GIPS disclosure in EPS according to the standards
- Assist in the preparation of the first set of GIPS Presentations
- Participating in the initial GIPS verification process.
- Research, interpret, and apply guidance to determine applicability within the client's framework and investment structure as it pertains to the GIPS standards.
- Monitor and meet target completion dates to ensure client expectations are met.
- Document all procedures and any unique issues that may arise during the course of the project.
- Stay abreast of all changes and updates to the GIPS standards
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience in related field
- Prior experience with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) is a must
- Prior experience working with insurance company preferred
- CIPM designation, or progress towards, preferred
- Working knowledge of various classes of investments and performance measurement calculations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, or equivalent
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300