Global Security Operation Analyst
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Our client is an international financial service group. They are looking for an experienced Security Operation Analyst who has hands on experience and financial service/banking background.
Monitor and maintain IT infrastructure aligning with security policies and guidelines
- Deploy a managed Security Operation Centre and work with service providers based on agreed SLA
- Prepare reports and budget plan for IT security projects
- Visit overseas office and conduct security assessments.
- Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Expertise in Security/ Audit procedures
- At least 7 years of experience in cybersecurity/ infrastructure security/ security operations and projects
- Certification of CISA/CISM/CISSP is mandatory
- Project management certification such as PMP/PRINCE2 are preferred
- Outstanding experience with regulatory requirements and compliance such as HKMA and MAS
- Exceptional time management and vendor management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Native/ nearly native English, Cantonese/Mandarin. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- Willing to travel for business
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,