Group Finance Manager - Renewable contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 March 2017
A well-established HK based firm in the services sector. They are looking to hire an all rounded Finance Manager to lead and develop the accounting team.
As the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and lead 2 subordinates
- Review monthly management and financial reports
- Assist in M&A as well as internal project management
- Sales and variance analysis duties by channel
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- Qualified Accountant with at least 8 years of experience
- Previous audit experience or relevant HK listed firm experience
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Hardworking and with strong adaptability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road