Group Treasury Manager
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 November 2017
My client, an international Conglomerate, is recruiting for a Group Treasury Manager, to join their Finance team looking after treasury function across APAC:
- Responsible for liquidity management; review and analyze cash flow forecast and monitor liquidity position of subsidiaries for control and planning purpose
- Execute daily treasury transactions including loan and bond administration, cash pooling, deposit placement, foreign exchange, account opening /closing, fund transfers and intercompany loans etc.
- Liaise with internal departments, subsidiaries, auditors, and other third party professionals in carrying out different treasury functions.
- Prepare regular treasury reporting package for management review
- Ad hoc task as assigned
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline
- At least 5 years treasury experience ideally in sizable companies
- Familiarity with legal documentations related to bank loan arrangements and bond issuances
- Regional exposure is an advantage
- Self-motivated staff with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,