Head of Business Transformation (120K+) renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking a senior caliber who has experience in leading business transformation related portfolio within banking, insurance or FI sectors.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Experience in managing regional scaled programs/portfolio in business transformation area
- Internal and external stakeholder management across all levels
- Outstanding ability to lead and manage big team of 50 people +
- Brilliant experience across leadership development, communications, training and organisation development
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 15 years of work experience in the financial institutions (banking or insurance background preferred)
- Experience in managing portfolio which consists of multiple large scale programs and projects,
- Strong communication skills which able to communicate across all levels within an organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, Cantonese preferred
- Able to drive your team and is result oriented
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road