Head of Financial Crime and Compliance
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Our client, a long-standing Global bank, is expanding and looking for a seasoned Financial Crime Compliance professional to fill the position of Head of Financial Crime Compliance (FCC).
As Head of Financial Crime and Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-terrorist Financing (AML) function.
- Establish effective policies and procedures for financial crime prevention and investigation to manage financial crime risks of Hong Kong Branch.
- Establish effective mechanism to track the progress of business and support units in complying with the new AML regulatory requirements and/or recommendations of regulators and auditors.
- Take lead to conduct investigation into financial crimes and frauds
- Ensure timely dissemination of AML regulatory updates and issuance of AML compliance alerts to management as well as business and support units.
- Strong program management skills, senior stakeholder management (to communicate and work with C-Suite)
- Ability to communicate effectively upwards and downwards
- Must have clear and concise communication style
- Strong fluent English or a native speaker
- Previous program level experience.
- Global or regional experience
Send your resume (in WORD format) by clicking the apply button now. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,