Head of IT Security/ Specialist/ Manager (several openings)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 November 2017
- Work in the IT Infrastructure team with main focus on information security;
- Act as an internal expert and adviser for all IT security matters to other IT teams;
- Develop and implement IT security control reviews and settings for banking systems to ensure appropriate controls are in place and in adherence to IT security policy and standards
- Evaluate, identify and mitigate new IT security threats, and enhance the banks IT security initiatives
- Manage the implementation of IT security policies in IT infrastructure and systems, and assist in preparing information security audit
- Lead and handle information security requests, incidents or breaches day to day. Proactively follow through and provide support to the case, mitigation and recovery, investigation, reporting and improvement in the future;
- Establish and enrich IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines with up-to-date industry standard. Review and identify IT security risk and recommend improvement resolution;
- Plan, coordinate and conduct IT security audit, regular security assessment and penetration test solely or with external parties. Prepare the result and provide recommendation for the test results.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct regular employee security training;
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in IT security such as in-house IT security officer, SOC analyst/operator or IT security consultant in banks.
- IT security certification holder such as CISSP, CISA, or equivalent is a must;
- Hand on experience in IT security project management, emergency mitigation and IT security assessment is preferable;
- Working experience in financial sector is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices, such as PCIDSS or Secure SDLC is an advantage;
- Exposure to different IT security vendor products.
- Proficient level of knowledge of infrastructure administration e.g. firewall, IPS, VPN, APT
- Proficient in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,