Head of Talent Acquisition
Central and Western District
12 November 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 350-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In March 2018, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation. At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams. We offer recruitment consultant careers to individuals who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
As Head of Talent Acquisition for Asia, you will be in a key role responsible for the management and delivery of Internal Recruitment Services. The role is specifically focused on being a key driver of change, developing and implementing solutions to enable organisational development in line with the objectives of the People and Culture strategy and broader 2020 vision.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with all Robert Half Hiring Managers and Directors in Asia with the recruiting process.
- Initial candidate sourcing through job-board search, application review, (social) networking, referrals and direct approach through online business networks.
- Establish Robert Half as an Employer of Choice, in strong collaboration with the Marketing and HR team and other stakeholders and build up brand awareness in the local employment market.
- Build up a candidate pipeline and maintain positive on-going relationships with internal and external candidates for future opportunities.
- Build expertise through knowledge of the local employment market (e.g., where to find skills, salary expectations of candidates with those skills, benchmark information from competitors etc.) and through analysis of the best suited recruitment channels.
- Ensure regular communication to the internal clients and report on the status of the different recruitment processes; from job intake until job fill.
- Use social media to increase the candidates' touch points with Robert Half's recruitment channels and initiatives, to create and sustain brand awareness among active and passive candidates, and to proactively source talent and to interact and converse with future candidates.
- Partner actively with the Internal Recruiters in other RH countries to build a strong culture of sharing 'Best Practices'.
- Collaborate with the local HR Team, Staff Development and Field Management to establish their succession planning.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a motivated and driven individual who is committed to finding the best talent in the market, building and maintaining relationships, and driving business expansion.
- Bachelor's degree in combination with 5 or more years recruiting experience, ideally in a Sales and/or Financial organization.
- Proven track record of recruitment, selection & matching of great talent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices, including graduate recruitment.
- Experience in conducting psychometric tests and competency-based interviewing are valuable assets.
- Strong technical skills to include MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize multiple requests, with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to develop short- and long-term relationships to identify the high talent necessary for Robert Half's long-term success.
- Can communicate and establish relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the organization (candidates, hiring managers, key business partners).
- Able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Strong negotiation and administrative skills.
- Ability to act in a confidential and discretionary manner.
- Self-driven and dedicated to deliver exceptional results.
Why Join Us?
- Free weekly fitness classes at a top studio in Hong Kong
- Flexible Friday hours: you choose whether to finish early or start late!
- Regular guest speaker events on topics such as healthy diet, stress management, etc.Compensation:
- Robert Half offers competitive compensation packages as well as benefits including health care and annual leaveHappiness:
- At Robert Half we understand the importance of employee happiness. Workers who feel valued are motivated to make real, tangible contributions to the company.Apply Today
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300