Hedge Fund - Fund Operation Associate - [30 - 40K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 13 April 2017
Our client is an international Hedge Fund with strong presence in the globe.
They are currently looking for a Fund Operations Associate to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Overall responsibility for fund operations
- View NAV calculation prepared by junior staff on a daily basis
- Liaise with custodians and fund administrators to handle unsettled trades
- Monitor and ensure operations such as trade processing are properly done in a timely manner
- Handle fund reporting and valuation when needed
- Ensure fund operations compiled with the firm's standard
- Participate in system UAT or ad-hoc project when required
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 4 years of related working experience in Asset Management (Candidate from Fund Administrator will also be considered)
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road