Hedge Fund Operations Analyst [30 - 40K]
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Our client is a Hong Kong based Hedge Fund.
They are currently looking for a Hedge Fund Operations Analyst to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Overall responsibility for trade booking and matching, confirmation, failed trade investigations
- Perform trade processing and cash & stock reconciliations
- Liaise with fund administrator to ensure prices and movements are reconciled and validated
- Work closely with Front Office and prime brokers to ensure trades are successfully settled
- Review Net Asset Valuations prepared by fund administrator
- Liaise with different parties including auditors, custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers on fund matters
- Maintenance of the Fund Operations policies and procedures
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience within hedge fund area
- Strong Fixed Income knowledge in APAC market is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,