Hedge Fund Operations, HKD30k-50k
$30000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
25 March 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a reputable and global Investment Company, with an International background and has offices situated within New York, Hong Kong, London, Tokyo and other cities. They use discretionary Long/Short, Macro, and Systematic strategies to invest in across the globe.
The role is primarily responsible for providing support to trading desks, liaising with third parties on confirming transactions and settlement on time, performing reconciliations, and streamlining processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide middle office support to the trading desk and portfolio management teams
- T0 Trade matching and affirmation with counterparties on all trades
- Running of projects and onboarding of new portfolio managers (both internal and external)
- Products supported include Cash Equity, Equity Swaps, Futures/Options, FX/NDFs
- Work with Fund Administrators/PBs/Brokers to resolve reconciliation breaks
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge in cash equity and equity swaps
- 2-5 years' experience in relevant field
- With buy/sell side operations or operations vendor background
- Excellent Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Basic technical (e.g. VBA, SQL) skill is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300