Hedge Fund Operations, HKD50-60k
$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
15 October 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a top tier, US based quantitative trading firm. We offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Amsterdam, focusing on ETFs, Equities, Futures, Commodities, Options, Bonds and Currencies.
- They are currently looking for someone to sit within their Operations team, focusing on maintain integrity of their trading ledger, reconciling the firm's positions on a daily basis, working with their clearing firms, brokers and other counterparties.
- This role will also interface with their Ops and Trading groups globally.
- Requires someone with excellent Mandarin as this role will set up and maintain China trading initiatives
- Working with internal groups such as Business Development, Technology, Compliance and Tax as well as external counterparties to understand new business flows in the region and ensure operational infrastructure is capable of supporting.
- BS or BA in finance or related fields. GPA 3.2 or above.
- At least 5 years experience in a financial institution or hedge fund.
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to efficiently prioritize.
- This candidate must have high attention to detail, be organized, work independently, and have strong decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) language skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent VBA skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300