Hedge Fund - Team Secretary - 20 - 35K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Our client is an international Hedge Fund who has different offices around the world.
They are currently looking for a responsible, detail-oriented and experienced candidate with exceptional communication skill and prioritization skill to support the daily operation of the administration team.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Investment team such as calendar management, and expense claims
- Manage travel arrangement such as flight ticket booking, accommodation and visa application
- Schedule meetings and assist conference call set up
- Provide assistant to the team by preparing presentation materials if required
- Handle ad-hoc project assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant working experiences
- Good PC Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexible, presentable and responsible
- Can work under pressure and face-paced environment
- Patient, well organized and detail oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,