Hedge Fund Valuation, Associate/VP [40-70K]
$40000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
3 August 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the most reputable banks.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a Fund Valuation Associate/ VP to ensure smooth operation. Reporting to the Hedge Fund Vaulation team leader, this role will be given opportunities covering fund valuation and client services.
- Conduct accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining NAV, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports
- Review fund valuations and NAV prepared by junior staff
- Manage good relationships with clients by ensuring all inquiries are answered and handled properly
- Oversee team to ensure accounting records are maintained
- Evaluates GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations
- Manages the drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance.
- Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related work experience in fund accounting
- Knowledge of Hedge Fund is a must
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300