HR Associate/ Analyst, HKD20 - 25k
HKD20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
21 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-established Chinese bank, established over 30 years ago. They cover a wide range of areas within banking and related financial services, including PE investment, fund investment, real estate, and non-performing asset investment.
They are currently seeking for a HR Associate/Analyst to provide administrative support to human resources team.
- Provide full support for HR functions including recruitment.
- Source top talent through various recruitment channels.
- Manage recruitment process of managerial and non-managerial positions
- Participate in other HR projects/assignments when required
- At least 2 -5 years relevant HR experience
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Responsible, organized, good time management and detail-minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good command of English
- Familiar in MS Office, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300