HR Generalist/ 5yrs exp/ 30-40k/ hospitality
$30,000.00 - $40,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
30 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities.
- Assist with all internal HR related matters.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist with budget monitoring and monthly payroll
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Assist in yearly insurance renewal, annual salary review and bonus pay calculation
- Organizing staff engagement events
- Participating in ad hoc HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in human resources management
- Ideally from hospitality background
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Strong report writing skill, with hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other application software
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300