HR Officer, Consultancy Firm, 25k
$25,000.00 - $25,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
14 May 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. They cover technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. With more than 4,500 people worldwide, they service clients through their network in more than 80 offices in over 20 counties.
Our client is looking for an HR Officer to join their team, to work closely with the HR Manager. This role will cover onboarding, data entry, contract matters, performance management, review, C&B and other HR matters. They want someone who is eager to learn and is hands on, with good communications through English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Ensure that all documentation relating to employee administration & associated matters (PAF and other internal processes relating to Sales Force and Workday) is processed accurately and in a timely manner, routinely liaising with Regional/Local Administrators and HRIS Super Users to this effect.
- To assume a key role in the further development of the company's HRIS to ensure and deliver comprehensive, timely and high quality employee information at all times. A key result area for the role will be the achievement of continuous improvement in the areas of employee process management and data management.
- Act as a point of contact for staff for all HR related queries (benefits, immigration, policies and procedures etc.) and support the HR Manager across the employee lifecycle processes (e.g. on-boarding, employee transitions, off-boarding) by preparing the appropriate documents, conducting induction sessions and routine exit interviews where required.
- Efficient day-to-day management, coordination and follow-up of employee benefits administration in close collaboration with the HR Manager.
- Collaborate closely with the payroll department to ensure smooth and accurate running of payroll. Ensure accurate and timely information flow between HR and payroll, verifying data supplied to payroll on routine basis (headcount movement/changes, compensation changes etc.).
- Ensure completion of employee documentation as necessary (e.g. sickness leave, parental leave, sabbatical) towards the employee and other departments.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external (e.g. SOX) reporting, process and audit requirements related to employee data.
- Create and maintain efficient employee files and ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Support the HR Manager on learning and development, talent and performance management, compensation review processes by preparing relevant materials and co-ordinate meeting and logistical arrangements.
- Commercial and client-centric approach.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 2-3 years as HR generalist within Financial Services or MNC
- Human Resources operational knowledge with hands-on experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- HRIS - working knowledge of a system, familiar with data management.
- Good analytical abilities / attention to detail.
- Comfortable with change and multiple / varying priorities.
- Personal flexibility and enthusiasm.
- A genuine team player, equally capable of taking personal responsibility for delivering quality service, results and solutions.
- Working knowledge of local employment legislation.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300