HR Solution Architect (Workday) - Leading FI - 70k
$70000 - 71000 / month
Central and Western District
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a top financial institute with an excellent global presence. They are looking for a HR Solution Architect with application, integration architecture design and "Workday" implementation experience to join their team.
This HR Solution Architect will be expected to:
- Manage the data architecture and technical perspective of data migration
- Work with Workday Lead and ServiceNow Lead to deliver the program
- Oversee the design and realization of the HCM architecture within programmes and projects as necessary, ensuring adherence to architecture vision, standards and policies
- Responsible for managing and governing overall architecture of HR transformation program
- Creation and maintenance of the overall HCM architecture, and the creation of the business unit roadmap to achieve that architecture
- Work closely with multiple departments within Group (e.g. HR, IT, Legal, Compliance, Finance, etc.) and local business units to develop prototypes to nimbly test feasibility of new concepts
- Contribute to technical discussions and enhancement initiatives related to improving customer experience, usability and latest web technologies.
- Guide & support the local business units to keep evolving their HCM platforms and capabilities
- University graduate in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- 10+ years relevant experience in HCM
- Experienced in Application and Integration Architecture
- Experienced in Workday project experience from technical perspective
- IBM Watson chatbot experience
- ServiceNow HR project experience from technical perspective
- Significant hands-on experience in large-scale technical solution implementation
- Great project leader with excellent project and people management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300