I-Bank, Network Administrator
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 December 2017
A multinational professional services company is looking for an LAN Administrator/ System Engineer with solid knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for day to day IP telephony support
- Responsible for day-to-day technical support of the mission critical Cisco Network Voice infrastructure and other voice recording solution.
- Work with the head office and the vendor to define and delivery of specific Network Voice solutions to achieve business objectives.
- To build internal, external and third party supplier relationships to ensure full commitment and support.
- Implement network changes in accordance with the change management process.
- Support project implementation by assigning network resources, installing network equipment with vendor support, and participating in acceptance tests with internal teams and clients in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 3 years previous experience of Network Voice Engineering or other high level networking related positions.
- Advantages: Holders of CCNP Routing and Switching, and CCNP Collaboration is even better.
- Have a broad range of experience with Delivering IP Telephony solutions successfully
- Possible experience of Unified communications and applications integration.
- Must have excellent communications and presentation skills in English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,