Information Security Analyst
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 December 2017
The client is a top-tier bank.
- Perform vulnerability scanning, penetration test and security assessments
- Security log analysis and system configuration of IT infrastructure
- Develop and maintain information security system products and tools
- Assist to develop and implement IT control process
- Setup and maintain IT security systems covering SIEM, AV, IPS
- Degree or Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of CISA, CISSP or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT security
- Proficiency in Windows/Unix/Linux Operating Systems, TCP/IP networking and security products
- Good knowledge in SIEM, AV, IPS, Web Gateway and Firewall preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,