Infrastructure and POS engineer, luxury fashion brand
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 June 2017
A multinational high-end fashion group is looking for an experienced system support engineer who has extensive hands-on experience in IT infrastructure and POS system.
- Maintain and administer Remote access infrastructure, Mobile e-mail infrastructure, Cisco IP Phone infrastructure in Asia
- Maintenance of IT systems, e.g. POS, IP phone, CCTV, attendance systems, troubleshooting and training support
- Handle network service support and troubleshooting
- Participate in network / system infrastructure project planning, evaluation, management, implementation and deployment
- Work with International Infrastructure team for International projects rollout and daily operation.
- Support branch opening projects in HK, Macau and Taiwan
- Co-work with Technical teams in other countries
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-yr experience in IT support/engineering in retail industry
- Experience on POS system and back-end support
- Good knowledge of server management
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, good command of Putonghua will be a definite advantage
- Candidate who has knowledge in retailing will be a plus
- Experience in IT infrastructure projects, especially regional ones
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,