INFRASTRUCTURE - SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 November 2017
Our client is an international financial services group seeking a motivated, high caliber individual to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Act as the clients' Infrastructure Manager and provide underlying services including indirect supervision of the incident/problem management team.
- To manage the performance of services to clients as agreed in the contract and ensure that the Service Levels are achieved.
- Define service level agreements (SLA'S) related to contracted services.
- Ensure SLA's are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- To build productive working relationships with clients and be the single-point-of-contact for the clients.
- Ensure that appropriate IT Service Continuity plans exist to support the business and its continuity requirements.
- Acts as the clients' single point of contact on new requirements and/or project initiation; mobilize internal resources to develop solution options for the clients' consideration.
- Ensure that the agreed IT services are delivered as planned.
- Drive the implementation of regional and clients' initiated projects.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both speaking and writing English and Cantonese
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and planning skills
- At least 5 years IT working experience with solid record in service delivery and technology operations
- Prior experience in administrating mid-range servers, network or operations in a complex Data Centre environment, preferably with a multi-national financial companies
- Have experience in managing team size of 5-10 IT technical resources.
- ITIL certified
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,