Institutional Equity Sales - Associate
$60000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
6 November 2018
Banking and financial services
My client is an investment bank currently looking to add an individual to their regional equity sales desk. They are ideally looking for someone with 2-3 years global markets experience; but it doesn't require prior institutional sales exposure. Strong career prospects in place for the right individual.
- Distribution of the banks research products and equity-related services to institutional investors in the Asia region.
- Maximizing revenue generation opportunities by offering value-added services to deepen client relationships and driving new client developments in the Asia region, including and not limited to HK, mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, and Japan.
- Facilitating corporate access to investors, including organization and execution of conferences, seminars, NDRs, and bespoke trips. This may involve planning and liaising with local partners in ASEAN.
- Being a team player to assist senior colleagues to raise productivity of the team and support the team for day-to-day client activities, which may include assisting client meetings, writing call reports, and doing follow-up tasks.
- Be a hardworking and dedicated individual with a strong mindset for team work
- usiness-level fluency in English is mandatory, and Cantonese and/or Mandarin are a plus.
- +2 years experience gained within Global Markets .
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, accounting, and other general financial knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of financial products and markets with proven ability to work in equity sales and trading environment.
- Strong IT literacy and PC skills
- management skills
- Demonstrable time management and prioritization skills desirable
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300