Insurance Program Manager (80K+) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 January 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in core banking.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Experience in leading large scale programs
- Experience in managing system implementation programs
- Senior stakeholders management with very strong personalities
- Able to work with various line of business across different geographic locations
- Domain knowledge in various insurance products, claim area is highly preferred, will also consider banking candidates
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of work experience in the insurance sector (banking will be considered as well)
- Experience in managing large scale programs, especially in system implementation
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Previously worked in regional PMO office
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road