Internal Audit Manager (60-65K)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 13 October 2017
My client, a US-based consumer brand, is recruiting for an Assistant Internal Audit Manager for their Internal Audit team:
- Responsible for Global internal audit and internal controls, risk management practices and operation efficiency
- Work closely with management in assessing and monitoring compliance with policies and procedures
- Facilitate communications between key stakeholders in the business on related IA issues
- Assist in the annual audit planning for the purpose of providing optimal audit coverage at a reasonable overall cost
- Assist in and perform investigations and review here necessary
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Professionally qualified accountant or equivalent
- At least 6 years of internal and external audit experience with sizable audit firms and organisations
- Knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, business processes, and COSO and IIA standards.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Traveling is required
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,