Internal Audit Manager - Leading Investment Bank
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 February 2017
A leading investment bank with is looking for an experienced internal audit manager.
- Execute the internal audit plan, perform internal audit fieldwork following the planned audit program and approach
- Perform risk assessment and audit planning process
- Deliver quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA), Regional requirements and company standards
- Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations to management and audit committees Co-ordinate audit engagements, liaise with external auditors and relevant regulatory bodies to meet the audit requirements
- Follow up on prior audit issues raised, review adequacy of steps taken by Management to close audit issues
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Professional certification - either CPA, CA or CIA.
- Exceptional public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable.
- Outstanding audit experience spanning at least years.
- Impressive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting standards.
- Brilliant computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,