Internal Audit Manager (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your experiences or step foot in the Internal Auditing space. Our client is one of the largest global banking and financial services organizations. They are looking for a Manager to manage risk and controls.
You have extensive finance and accounting knowledge, including detailed understanding of financial auditing, and proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective action. You have the confidence to report audit findings to a wide audience including business leaders, and you are able to inspire, motivate and mentor junior colleagues.
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years of Big 4 or internal audit experience for financial services
- Analytical, process driven and have experience on the credit risk or audit field
- Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,